The logistics of relocation are rarely easy for the employees being relocated, or for the HR managers organizing the relocation process. Your choice in a relocation management company—along with the service providers that company selects to assist with the relocation makes a tremendous difference.
When shopping for relocation service providers, you want a company whose relocation services make the move as stress-free as possible. A successful relocation process should:
- Aid in your company's recruiting and retention initiatives.
- Make the relocation process low-stress for your company and the transferees
- Get transferees fully engaged, and focused on their new job, sooner.
- Help maintain productivity of the HR employees and other staff involved in the relocation process.
- Keep relocation costs down.
- Be consistent across your company, while offering flexibility to keep transferees satisfied.
Three Questions to Ask When You Shop For Company Relocation Services
When you select a company to manage your relocation process, consider these important questions:
- Will the relocation process be fully integrated and aligned with your company's strategic approach, like the Low-Stress Relocation Process offered by CapRelo?
- Will that process also be customizable to meet transferees' unique needs and situations and therefore ensure satisfaction at every level?
- Is your company relocation services firm keeping your best interests—not just profit motives—in mind?
Three Factors to Consider During the Relocation Process
Three key factors to consider when you select relocation service providers are:
Let's look at how each of these factors relates to a successful relocation process.
Metrics: The results of a successful relocation process should be measurable. CapRelo offers a web-based knowledge management solution, allowing authorized personnel in any department of your company to generate reports at any time.
From budgeting for expenses to calculating lost time and productivity, our metrics give you clear answers regarding each relocation. Every relocation begins and ends with our trademarked “Results Refinement Process,” which tracks problems, challenges, and opportunities for improvement during a relocation. We can then work together to refine the process prior to the next relocation.
Our Low Stress Relocation Process offers tangible metrics that can be customized to fit your HR department's unique needs and best support your business objectives during the move.
Performance: As an independent Relocation Management Company, the performance of CapRelo's relocation service providers—not corporate relationships—drives use. We look out for our clients: our supply chain is designed for service and value. We perform more than 30,000 relocations annually, so we have access to, and experience with, the best relocation service providers in the field.
Transparency: As we select the best relocation service providers for your needs, we are open and honest about our process. While we may derive part of our income from some of our relocation service providers, our primary focus is getting you the best service providers offering the best value available in their class.
The Right Relocation Service Providers
Using the right relocation service providers can make a huge difference in the relocation process for your transferred employees and for your HR staff. When you work with CapRelo, you won't have to stress over the logistics of relocation.